Sunday 4 July 2010

MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2010

Football is not really my thing! Sorry, and I don’t mean to offend anyone but I can’t find any pleasure of 90 min (at least...) of men (some of them are very good looking indeed...) running after a ball and then...on top of it all the winner is being chosen by penalties!!! What’s the point?
A good friend of mine told me “we play football for 90 min and then Germany wins..."- I think that this sums up this world cup.

But... a lovely young boy (6 years old to be precise) is a huge football fan and for his birthday he asked me to make a cake of an official "Adidas Jabulani FIFA world cup football 2010”.
So here it is, and I think that for a non football fan like me that’s a BIG contribution to the football world cup spirit!



and a close up


No comments:

Post a Comment