Thursday 4 November 2010

Cupcake Mania...










So cup cakes are a big hit now. They come in all sizes and shapes; have a look at a few I made this week. I loved making then and enjoyed the thought of each child getting his own perfect little "cake".

It's the first time I have a good professional picture of my little creations thanks to my good good friend Zohar that came early morning before the cupcakes were collected (it was a sad goodbye but I'm ok now :-) and took so many pictures and edited them for me, so have a look…

LOL, Tali xx


1 comment:

  1. Dear Tali the perfect cupcakes I enjoyed taking photos so much....Thanks for the warm words and I have to teach you how to put the photos here in a way people will be able to enlarge them and really enjoy the beauty

    ReplyDelete